basic chess strategy - chess strategy for beginners
basic chess strategy Training Program
Our Chess Training Program is excellent for beginners and intermediates in chess! With bountiful of chess strategy
essentials, our training program will drastically improve your chess! Our program is based
on 90 annotated games on chess strategy.
The main point of our basic chess strategy lessons is geared towards
teaching you how to analyze and recognize weaknesses in your opponent's position and then deliver a decisive attacking
blow to punish for the inaccurate moves he made. What is the use of getting a better position if you do not know
how to benefit from it? We will teach you step by step how to win that "ought to be won" game.
learn the basic chess strategy from the 90 annotated games
- The games are selected to demonstrate common chess strategies and common mistakes.
- In the beginning of the games, there is a presentation of the chess strategies involved.
- We explain to you every key-position that presents sound chess strategy thinking and plans.
- At every key position, there is a PUZZLE based on one strategical objective.
- Every time when needed, we explain other moves that could change the game's course: why it would be wrong, or why
it would be good. We do not suppose that you know all that.
- At the end of the game, you will find a comprehensive summary that stands on its own as a chess lesson in the
strategy of chess.
Learn the basic of chess strategy
Complete Chess Training Program »